Do I need to create an SGL account ?
Why create an SGL account ?
With an SGL account, you can create and manage your own grocery lists. You have the option of creating your own master list of items that you shop for that can be saved to the community. Community prices can help members get the most update product and pricing details.
With an account, you will soon be able to create reports that can help you save. For example, if you see in a monthly report that you spend a lot of money on juice, you may decide to switch to another brand/size or reduce the amount spent on juice.
How do I create a SGL account ?
To create a SGL account:
- Go to supergrocerylists.com and click Create New Account.
- Enter a email, username, and password.
- Click Sign Up.
To finish creating your account, you will need to click on the link in the confirmation email.
How do I sign in to my SGL account ?
Go to supergrocerylists.com. Click on Username and enter one of the following:
- Email: Enter the same email you used to create the SGL account.
- Username: You can also log in with your username.
- Click Password and enter your password.
- Click Sign In.
How do I change or reset my SGL password ?
To change your password if you're already logged in:
- Click in the top right of SuperGroceryLists and select Profile
- Right below your email, enter your new password and confirm password.
- Click the Save button on the top right panel.